Quotes - 50 Selected Quotes by Charly S.


50 Selected Quotes by Charly S.

I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else.



But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated.


When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.

There is nothing permanent except change.


You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.


Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.

Niccolo Machiavelli

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward.


Do not mind anything that anyone tells you about anyone else. Judge everyone and everything for yourself.



Learning never exhausts the mind.


There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.

Lord, make me an instrument of thy peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love.


If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
                                        Napoleon Hill only journey is the one within.
Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.


Independence is happiness.


The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.



Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.


Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise.
sigmund freud


Happiness can exist only in acceptance.


Love has no age, no limit; and no death.
John Galsworthy

You can't blame gravity for falling in love.


There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.


Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.



Whoever is happy will make others happy too.


I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.


There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.


A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.



Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.


There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
George Sand

If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.


The secret of getting ahead is getting started.


Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.


Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.


Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.


If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.


A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.


Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.


Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.


You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.

Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!


Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Change your thoughts and you change your world.



In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.


Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you.

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.



Do all things with love.


Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.


Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.


Where there is love there is life.


The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke


Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
Robert Louis Stevenson



The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller


Source : http://shsbygbeez.blogspot.com/2017/10/qoutes.html
George Sand



The best preparation fA new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you .H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Sigmund Freu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KALUPI NG PUSO (Local Classical Poem)

Apollo and Cassandra (Roman Myth Story)

PUSO, ANO KA? (Local Classical Poem)